Thursday, February 17, 2011

Humility..vs..pride
So there is definitely something to be said about being humble and and also being able to put your pride behind you. and how the outcome can affect more than your selfish self. Being able to put your pride behind you will open so many doors that were closed to you in the past. Let's imiangine If Jesus had been prideful, thinking I am Gods son there is no reason for me to hang on a cross. What would the outcome have been. I beleve that without Jesus dying we would not be able to spend eternity with Him in heaven. But Jesus was tortured mocked publicly and then was nailed to a cross and died, if that us not a perfect example of humility I don't know what is. He died to open So there is definitely something to be said about being humble and and also being able to put your pride behind you. and how the outcome can affect more than your selfish self. Being able to put your pride behind you will open so many doors that were closed to you in the past. Let's imiangine If Jesus had been prideful, thinking I am Gods son there is no reason for me to hang on a cross. What would the outcome have been. I beleve that without Jesus dying we would not be able to spend eternity with Him in heaven. But Jesus was tortured mocked publicly and then was nailed to a cross and died, if that us not a perfect example of humility I don't know what is. He died to open the doors of heaven to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment